[Internal-cg] Charter commenting

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Aug 4 23:56:27 UTC 2014

Here is some proposed text for the landing page that describes the charter
commenting process:

ICG Charter Open for Public Comments

On July 18, the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG)
produced a draft charter <link> that defines its own tasks. The charter is
open for public comment until August XX, 2014 at 20:00 UTC. <bold>It is
the strong preference of the ICG that comments about the charter from the
public be submitted via existing IANA-related community processes, and NOT
through the link provided below.</bold> If you need assistance finding
those processes or contacting the appropriate ICG participant, please
contact <secretariat-email>. If you are absolutely not able to provide
comments through a relevant community or ICG participant, a mechanism for
submitting comments via an email alias is linked below.

Please be aware that the ICG views defining the broad outlines of its
charter as important, but it views finalizing the charter and moving on to
the real work of the transition planning to be of equal importance. As a
result not all comments submitted concerning the charter will necessarily
be incorporated.

Public comment submission process links:

Comment submission: <link>