[Internal-cg] Current Drafts

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Aug 5 00:06:13 UTC 2014

I made two new folders: “Charter” and “RFP”. The charter folder has the
version from July 18 (v6), which I believe is still the latest. If people
have sent redlined versions of the charter to the mailing list, please add
them to that folder.

The RFP folder has v5 circulated by Paul, as well as the various edited
versions circulated by Narelle, Wolf-Ulrich, and Russ.

Charter:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6kae5zflbjvzdx0/AABsUPG9NfnWgvOuXCFo2Lqna
RFP: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vcoaqrz608toq7u/AAAQ0SY7pU8X0HrPcn-cfQ5Ta

We will figure out a document naming/versioning system soon enough.

Alissa