[Internal-cg] Samantha Dickinson in Istanbul

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Aug 5 08:17:23 UTC 2014

Yes, I agree.
Jean-Jacques.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Alissa Cooper" <alissa at cooperw.in>
À: "ICG" <internal-cg at icann.org>
Envoyé: Lundi 4 Août 2014 18:59:32
Objet: [Internal-cg] Samantha Dickinson in Istanbul

Hi all,

Since we are continuing with our interim secretarial support from ICANN until we get a more long-term secretariat plan finalized, I think it would make sense for Samantha Dickinson to join us again as minute-taker for the Sept 6 meeting. If anyone objects, please say so ASAP as the ICANN folks need to get things finalized with Sam to make this happen.

Thanks,