[Internal-cg] (no subject)

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Tue Aug 5 18:30:49 UTC 2014

I suggest that this list of members should indicate the source of the nomination for each member, e.g. GAC, NRO, ISOC, etc etc.  This makes it immediately clear how each member comes to be on the ICG, as per the original constitution of the group.

In addition, let’s have a tabular or detailed list which provides whatever additional information is relevant, for easy reference.  We do need to comply with the principle of transparency, and I cannot argue against publication of any information which has been reasonably requested.

Paul.