[Internal-cg] (no subject)

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Tue Aug 5 19:16:44 UTC 2014

Thanks Alissa.  And Samantha.

It certainly needs editing because some information is missing; also because some was provided quite informally as part of individual personal introductions to the ICG.

It may be better to stick to information which can be well structured, and to remove the prose, in particular the "HOW PERSON WILL REPRESENT THEIR COMMUNITY IN THE ICG” column.  That information is available after all in the meeting proceedings, and will be more meaningful in that context.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100

See you at APNIC 38!                      http://conference.apnic.net/38