[Internal-cg] Charter commenting

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Thu Aug 7 20:48:58 UTC 2014

On Aug 8, 2014, at 24:26 AM, Alissa Cooper <alissa at cooperw.in> wrote:

> I wasn’t quite sure what to conclude based on Adiel’s comments, but
> it seemed like you and he both agreed that we could check to see if anyone
> has major objections [5]

My first comment was about the process only. As for the need to have a comment period, my position is that we could have completely avoid that step but due to the fact we have announced that we are expecting comments while publishing the first draft after London, we have no choice but do it with the period as short as possible. I hence support the suggestion to have an alias to collect the comments with a short deadline (10 days works for me).

I’m fine with the new version of the landing page text.

Hope this clarified my position.

Thanks.

- a.