[Internal-cg] Charter commenting - ALAC Comments ( Updated Charter Draft )

Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net
Fri Aug 8 10:35:40 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

While ICG is finalizing the setup and publication of charter comments
process, which i hope it can be published as as soon possible.

I would like to provide you with ALAC comments on the draft ICG charter,
ALAC has discussed been discussing the charter and we are proposing the
attached updated charter document.

The current draft charter is a too long document ( 6 pages ), not easy to
ready and could be subject to different interpretations. The attached ALAC
draft is one page only summarizing the charter objectives, attempting to
make it easy to read and digest.

It has contain ALAC comments in the latest charter draft.

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Mohamed