[Internal-cg] Charter commenting - ALAC Comments ( Updated Charter Draft )

Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net
Fri Aug 8 19:05:08 UTC 2014

Milton,

ALAC review of the current charter draft concluded that the document need
to be shorten and redrafted while at the same time maintain the main
principles/objectives of the document .

your comments regarding releation to ICANN accountability enhancement work
is noted, i will wait for further comments from ICG regarding this approach.

Regards,
Mohamed