[Internal-cg] Chair structure.

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 18:45:02 UTC 2014

Dear ALL,
In a transparent, inclussive and democratic process ,we need to to at
leastconsider and take into account various views
>From the BEGINING, the process was self nomionation and accalamation by few
Inside the current ICANN  colleagues.
We should not only listen and talk to ourselves rather should listen and
talk with others .
I do not understand what was wrong in my last proposal " PACKAGE dEAL "
We are criticising some people without any fair logic
Tks on this nice sunday
Regards
Kavouss