[Internal-cg] Consensus building process

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Mon Aug 11 11:38:37 UTC 2014

Colleagues,

Personally, I think and hope that the current situation where we have yet to decide on the leadership for our group is not helping us with the consensus processes. I sure hope that as soon as we have settled the leadership issue, we will have an easier time to move forward with consensus processes as we will have a leadership that can work with the consensus issues.

I.e. I am optimistic things will be easier in the future.

   Regards, Patrik