[Internal-cg] Reminder: RFP comments due Aug 1

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Aug 11 20:26:37 UTC 2014

We never quite settled on this date, but I think if people can get their
comments on the RFP in by Aug 13 at 20:00 UTC, that will give Paul a few
days to incorporate edits and produce a new version before our Aug 19
call. I’m working on updating the action items list and will include this
deadline in the updated version that I’ll share shortly.

Thanks,
Alissa