[Internal-cg] Revised RFP

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Aug 11 20:33:53 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues
I spent some time thinking about the RFP and how it could be improved and came up with the attached draft, which is also in Dropbox.
I changed some language in the preamble, with some comments in Word explaining why.

The main change, however is one of format. I think when commnities fill out this form we will need a clear distinction between what their requirements, policy processes, etc. are NOW, and what they are proposing to CHANGE. Therefore I have created a series of tables that lines up Current arrangements from Proposed arrangements. This should make it clearer what exactly they are proposing to change and what the implications might be.

Take a look

Milton L Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org