[Internal-cg] Participation in ICG - 6 points to reach consensus on

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Aug 11 20:44:39 UTC 2014

Thanks for spearheading this, Patrik.

Looking at the thread here, it appears we have consensus to move forward.
There is broad agreement on your first five points below. I chatted
offline with Milton about #6 and I think we can all live with option D on
the condition that all file revisions must be done with track changes
turned on. So please go ahead and implement the appropriate Dropbox
permissions.

Thanks much,
Alissa