[Internal-cg] Consensus building process

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:16:00 UTC 2014

Dear Martin
I do not clearly understand your illusion to WCIT.
Please just tell me, what happened if the views of those dealing with
naming, or  numbers, or protocle remained a minority views  and the rest
are joining what do you call rough consensus.
Let us imagine also that we go ahead with such soft consensus in which a
valid views of one of these groups are not taken into account

Do you still believe that such a soft or rough consensus  disregarding the
views of one key player could be considered a valid outcome
Pls comment.
I am of the strong view that the chair should further and further discuss
until we find a real ( not rough .not soft ,not hard ) consensus
Kavouss