[Internal-cg] Revised RFP

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Aug 13 20:31:52 UTC 2014

Nice job on the whole! Your approach to mapping transitions, which builds on mine, is simpler.
I approve of the use of the charter language on operational communities.

In the attached version, I've accepted the changes I think are uncontroversial, so as to produce a cleaner document; made a few minor changes, and added some comments that address questions raised by Alissa.

Only major changes are, I still think we need a checkbox at the beginning telling us what community the proposal is coming form, and I think we still need to ask them about overlaps or interdependencies among the IANA services requirements across communities.

Also, I agree with you that we will need to discuss who we expect to receive proposals from, I make a few comments on that.

--MM