[Internal-cg] Draft agenda for Aug 19 call

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Aug 14 21:03:34 UTC 2014

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

Point taken. It would be helpful if anyone who knows in advance that they
will not be able to be on Adobe Connect could send me a private email so I
know roughly what to expect as far as queue management goes.

I’ve gotten a few agenda suggestions off-list and remembered another item
or two that should have been included in the agenda, so here is a revision:

==
12:00 - 12:10
Welcome and logistics (Alissa)
Introductions of those who were not present in London

12:10 - 12:15
Chair appointments and roles review (Joseph)
Minutes approval (Alissa)

12:15 - 12:40
Consensus process (Wolf-Ulrich)

12:40 - 13:05
Charter (Jari)

13:05 - 13:25
Communities RFP (Paul)

13:25 - 13:45
Secretariat (Adiel)

13:45 - 13:55
IGF statement (Joe)

13:55 - 14:00
Wrap-up (Alissa)
==

Each of the slots are short, so I think to make the most productive use of
our time, it would be best if people read the most recent versions of the
documents prior to the call and come prepared with the points that they
feel require real-time discussion.

Thanks,
Alissa