[Internal-cg] ICG Secretariat Round #2

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Fri Aug 15 12:48:32 UTC 2014

All:

It is vital that the secretariat function report directly to the ICG, and Theresa has told us that ICANN is able to support this structure.

We are asking ICANN to pay for the secretariat function, so we need to follow their procurement practices.  For this reason, I support using ICANN as the contracting entity for the secretariat.  I greatly appreciate the information provided by Theresa.

Russ