[Internal-cg] Further RFP revision

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Aug 19 15:50:17 UTC 2014

I have uploaded v9(jha) with a few suggested edits to further clarify
the operational vs impacted communities comment process... Also a
question of whether testing should be limited to Section III - are those
the only changes contemplated that could impact stability and functionality?

I think we are getting pretty close to a final draft...

Joe