[Internal-cg] Late Self Introduction ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Aug 21 10:03:25 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Apologies  to have missed the self-introductions for the second time
(the first ICG meeting and this call) ..

My name is Manal Ismail .. I'm Egyptian by birth, nationality and
citizenship .. I work at the National Telecom Regulatory Authority of
Egypt and before that at the Ministry of Communications and Information
Technology .. I've been representing Egypt at the GAC for so many years
now and have been nominated to the ICG through the GAC nomination
process ..

I'm normally funded by the Egyptian Government and have not been to the
London meeting and have not requested ICANN travel support for Istanbul
but cannot speak accurately about the future ..

Further information is available in the detailed bio available at
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/icg-members-2014-07-29-en along
with all ICG members and the group matrix file in dropbox ..

Please let me know if I have overlooked anything expected to be covered
in self-introductions ..

Kind Regards

--Manal