[Internal-cg] ICG Mtg # 3 - Los Angeles

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Aug 21 19:00:44 UTC 2014

Dear ICG members,

Below please find information related to ICG meetings taking place during or around the ICANN 51 meeting in Los Angeles, California.

  *   Thursday, 16 October - Your Community Discussion with the ICG session at the ICANN 51 meeting in Los Angeles, California is currently scheduled for 10:30-12:00 (PDT).  We have locked interpretation services for this event.
  *   Friday, 17 October - Your face-to-face meeting has been confirmed for 09:00-17:30 PDT. We have locked interpretation services for this event.
  *   Remote participation and meeting room location details will be sent to you as soon as finalized.
Supported travelers must book their air travel with ICANN's authorized travel agent, where the cost will be billed directly to ICANN. Hotel rooms and tax for a specified meeting will be arranged and paid for directly by ICANN in accordance with the authorized arrival and departure dates (15-18 October 2014) for each supported traveler. ICANN will only book and pay for a non-refundable, lowest logical price airfare, and economy airfare. Reimbursement will be permitted for meeting attendance and other reasonable incidental expenses incurred.

In accordance with our travel support practices<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/travel-support-2012-02-25-en> and in line with ICG meeting #2 travel support plan, ICANN is able to support ICG members who wish to extend the dates on their airfare to allow for participation in the full ICANN week. In the event the fare extended  is higher than the fare for the travel to the ICG alone, the individual traveler would be responsible for that additional fare. We understand that these additional fares are likely to be minimal, if any.  However, we are unfortunately not in a position to provide any rooming accommodations or to cover any other expenses incurred outside of the dates for the ICG's face-to-face meeting (approved dates:15-18 October).

As we refine details of the ICG meeting #3 logistics, we invite you to flag any travel support requests you may have by returning the attached form to cgtravel at icann.org<mailto:cgtravel at icann.org> by Tuesday, 26 August - COB.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Alice