[Internal-cg] Meetings at ICANN in L.A. -- input requested

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Thu Aug 21 23:59:23 UTC 2014

[Narelle Clark, with apologies if this has been said before]
If this isn't possible, then we really should revisit the concept of doing it in shifts with topic areas. Those people who have stronger interests in one topic over another can be on the stage for that part, and cycle through shift by shift. The statement should be made that being up for a particular topic doesn't mean you have no interest or are uninvolved in the other topics, but that we are rotating the 'time under the spotlight' as it were. The rest of us would be in the first few rows ready to respond where necessary.

We've also seen sessions at ICANN where the actual stage isn't used and the panel is immediately in front of the stage where there is more room. The rest of the auditorium seating faces that group.

> Friday October 17
> 09:00 - 17:30 Working Session
>
> There will be interpretation to all UN languages.
>
> Seating will be in a U-shaped table.
>
> We do have space for max 80 silent observers.
>
> Question: Should we allow silent observers?

[Narelle Clark]
Yes.

Narelle