[Internal-cg] Secretariat RFP

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Sat Aug 23 16:36:53 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I haven’t heard much from ICANN side on the RFP and their procurement process but I have uploaded a draft RFP (based on the Secretariat document we have worked on) to Dropbox. This will have to be aligned to ICANN procurement policy. If everyone is ok with the key elements (responsibilities and requirements) I will suggest that the support team take it up so to be able to have it published next week.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umczvkw2w9zy86b/RFP-ICG-Secretariat-v.01.docx?dl=0

Thanks.

- a.