[Internal-cg] Next call Sep 26, 12:00-13:00 UTC

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Aug 23 23:58:37 UTC 2014

Keith,

Noted.

Being the one of the co-chairs that is working on "logistical matters" I absolutely understand and listen to your request and interest here.

That said, for *this* call on Tuesday, we will use the policy of majority votes for the selection of time. I know, that has major drawbacks for various reasons. Even me being in Sweden, UTC+0100 or UTC+0200 feel the pain sometimes. Although of course not at all what you in eastern Asia have to feel.

I would like to know what other people in ICG say about this topic.

   Patrik