[Internal-cg] Next call Sep 26, 12:00-13:00 UTC

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Aug 25 15:54:14 UTC 2014

I’m fine with rotating conference call times. I like Keith’s suggestion
that we just choose 3 times and stick with them on rotation, rather than
polling each time, perhaps with caveats for when a document editor or
discussion leader is unavailable at the planned time and the call would be
much less productive without that person.

If possible, I think it would make sense to avoid choosing a rotation
where we might lose a significant portion of the group on every third call
— e.g., in summer I think we have a sizable number of participants in
UTC+1/2/3, and also UTC-4, so it might not make sense to have one of the
three times start at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning for those folks. I
*think* a 4:00/12:00/20:00 UTC rotation or something similar mostly avoids
this, but people should correct that if it’s wrong …

Alissa