[Internal-cg] RFP subgroup

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Aug 26 15:06:40 UTC 2014

I'm fine with Milton's language, though I want to make sure that while
operational communities are required to be inclusive and have serious
review of all comments they are also able to manage a process to arrive
at consensus...  The operational community's knowledge of functional
requirements does give it some enhanced basis for reaching conclusions
related to those functional requirements... There may be more relevance
of stakeholder comments in relation to broader governance, oversight and
accountability issues/mechanisms of these groups  We cannot require
processes of let 1000 flowers bloom that are so open ended as to
endanger the ability to reach conclusion.  All groups have tight time
frames to work under.

I would also suggest that we add the concept of community and
stakeholder consultation on the unitary proposal, without specifying
exactly when and how that consultation proceeds.

Joe