[Internal-cg] FW: Further RFP revision

mnuduma at yahoo.com mnuduma at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:10:44 UTC 2014

Thank you Elise for this clarification. I have read the RFP document severally and each time I do, I get confused as to the expected outcome from communities and interested stakeholders Vs the NTIA announcement of its stewardship replacement, call it 'regulator' if you like.
Your input is very help to the  re-drafting of the RFP to give ICG the needed proposal of replacement of the aspect of oversight function being performed currently by the NTIA.
Mary Uduma