[Internal-cg] RFP subgroup

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Wed Aug 27 10:57:41 UTC 2014

It works for me too.  Can we have a new revision of the document, with Joe’s and Milton’s mods, to see what it looks like when assembled?

It’d be safest I think if Joe and Milton could do those edits.

thanks.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100