[Internal-cg] Final version of the charter to go out (Was: Re: Charter comments summary)

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Aug 28 12:51:10 UTC 2014

Dear ICG Members,
The charter was published on the ICANN website yesterday and may be found
at: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/charter-icg-27aug14-en.pdf
Note that it was also posted on your activities page at:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/icg-activities-2014-07-18-en
The link to the announcement is:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-08-27-en
Thanks,