[Internal-cg] RFP - publishable draft?

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Fri Aug 29 12:45:39 UTC 2014

Thanks Alissa for your work on this.  I’m sure we could continue word-smithing this for a long time, and I’m happy to go.

Kavouss’s comment on light:  I like the term as it reminds everyone that we are not planning to play the autocrats.  But if non-native English speakers find the meaning obscure I’m ok without.

Cheers

Martin