[Internal-cg] RFP - publishable draft?

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Aug 29 13:54:44 UTC 2014

My opinions regarding Kavouss’s proposed changes:

Would prefer to keep “light” in there.
OK to remove the word “only” from the paragraph on Comments
OK to replace “direct” with “forward”
OK to replace “encourages” with “urges”

Milton L Mueller
Laura J and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/