[Internal-cg] RFP - publishable draft?

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sat Aug 30 05:06:08 UTC 2014

I am keen to publish the draft, as a draft, soon please.  It doesn’t need to be perfected before we do that.

For the record I agree with Kavouss’ suggestions, as amended by Milton, and happy for these to be included

thanks

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100