[Internal-cg] RFP - publishable draft?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 07:29:52 UTC 2014

Dear All,
Dear Alissa
what Milton agreed was on consensus building process.
What we are talking here is RFP. I have made some changes which are not of
editorial nature but essential.
There are inconsistencies in the v14 as I have indicated.
I have sent that twice and I request to be considered before being
published as draft .
I am not in the little group nevertheless the amendment that I have
proposed are essebntial.
However, should every body agree that the draft should be published I have
no problem provided that everybody understand that the amendments proposed
by me are still valid and to be considered.
I have informed in different manner
Regards
Kavouss