[Internal-cg] Draft minutes of ICG teleconference #8, 26 November

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Wed Dec 10 10:58:28 UTC 2014

On 10.12.14 8:38 , Samantha Dickinson wrote:
> The minutes on Dropbox have been updated to reflect the changes by
> both Martin and Alissa.
>
> Regards
> Sam

Sorry for being late. I have a huge backlog.

I suggest to change

•	Karrenberg stated that he preferred only including the text under a),
b) and c) and not having specific mention of ICANN Board as it could
lead to perceptions that they were being treated in a special way.

•	Karrenberg stated that he preferred only including the text under a),
b) and c) and not having specific mention of ICANN Board because it was
inappropriate for the ICG to pre-empt decisions by another governance body.

At least that is what I intended to say ;-).

Daniel