[Internal-cg] U.S. Government Funding Bill & ANA Transition

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:03:20 UTC 2014

Dear All,
I agree with those who believe that we need to continue our works as
planned
I also agreed with those raising red light of alarming that the situation
is not so straightforward as some of us believed.
For me it was clear that there are people  that are not fully in favour of
the full fledged transition but keeping some legacy overnighting for DOC.
Kavouss