[Internal-cg] Session(s) in Singapore

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Dec 13 07:17:04 UTC 2014

All,

We must do scheduling in Singapore.

Part from our meeting that start at 9AM on Friday as announced earlier, I have also heard some interest in yet another open session with the community.

My suggestion is to have a session in Singapore where we offer time for the various operational communities that have or will send input to us to explain what they have done (so far).

The session would be 3x30 min (15 min presentation plus 15 min Q&A) plus 30 min for over all Q&A. I.e. 120 min.

What do you think?

   Patrik