[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for July 17-18

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Jul 8 22:19:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Looking forward to working with you on this important effort. I think I
know most of you, but for those who I do not: I’m Alissa Cooper, one of
the IETF appointees. I work for Cisco on collaboration technologies
(voice, WebEx, video conferencing). I’m currently one of the IETF’s 15
area directors. I’m based in California.

I’ve attached a proposed agenda for the July 17-18 meeting, developed in
discussion with some IETF/IAB colleagues. This is very much a draft so it
would be great to get discussion going with comments/edits/criticisms.
Since the group will be somewhat large (~30 people), I made each slot a
bit on the long side.

Best,