[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for July 17-18

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Jul 9 09:04:59 UTC 2014

Thanks Alice and Alissa for preparing the meeting. I'm one of the GNSO
appointees and loaded with more than 30 years of experience from the telco
sector. My former employer was Deutsche Telekom, and I'm now working for
eco, the German internet business association.

Easy for me to be in London on time. Looking forward to meet you all there

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben