[Internal-cg] Naming the group was RE: scheduling meetings

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Jul 14 18:14:29 UTC 2014

I think we're all getting way too cute with this.
CG is fine. The list is already named that. Both TSIF and NXER refer to what we are supposed to facilitate but not to the group itself.
Most everyone aware of us knows the context of the CG, so CG will do.
Generally, I believe this is not something we should spend a lot more time on
--MM