[Internal-cg] Early draft for a charter

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Mon Jul 14 19:54:00 UTC 2014

Milton,

thanks, I'm fine with your rationale for strengthening the charter and am
willing to contribute.

For the work of this group it seems really important to know the background
of each participating member entity and the related process of contributing
to the transition proposal.
Eg as I mentioned on the call I'm representing a certain part (Commercial
Stakeholder Group, CSG) of the GNSO, as Milton, Keith and James represent
other parts. And since there are - to some extent diverse - constituencies
I'll have counterparts there to communicate with to give and receive
feedback from this community.

In addition, discussion is going on as to create a cordination group within
the GNSO (plus other stakeholders??). If that arises our charter may have to
reflect this to avoid parallelism.

Now, who should do the real work? I'm sure parts of our communities - if not
all of them - expect this from us with the caveat to say yes, no or amend.
There are many who'd like to call our work into question. Therefore we need
good understanding for each other and a solid basis.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich