[Internal-cg] Rép: Re: Naming the group was RE: scheduling meetings

jjs jjs at dyalog.net
Mon Jul 14 18:47:22 UTC 2014

Hi Milton,

having just been nominated by the ALAC to the Coordination  Grpup, I was late boarding the train on "naming the group".

Your advice is to settle for CG "and not spend more time on this". But I want to take up your remark that "TFSI refer(s) to what we are supposed to facilitate, not to the group itself".

I see this as an advantage: we would thus designate our target, rather than contemplate our navel.

Jean-Jacques.