[Internal-cg] This list

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Thu Jul 17 00:48:45 UTC 2014

I'm in agreement that this list should be publicly archived.

Also - some parts thus far are useful for putting the concepts back to our respective communities for consultation and feedback.

I have already used the agenda, and some thoughts on the process and framing questions to gain feedback from the broader ISOC community already, and I would encourage all to do similarly.

Narelle