[Internal-cg] Misuse of BCC

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Jul 17 06:27:20 UTC 2014

By pure coincidence I saw this email in my "spam" email box. I saw it because I am on vacation and by accident looked there.

May I STRONGLY say that use of BCC is not to be used, as people might not see email that is not explicitly addressed to them. Either personally or for the purpose the email is sent (a mailing list like this).

So, I am hereby resending to the list so that people actually do get and see the mail.

   Patrik