[Internal-cg] Charter version 3

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Thu Jul 17 22:26:11 UTC 2014

This is my personal copy of charter edits. I did not yet have a chance to work with Milton and others because I took too long in crafting this, but we will have a breakfast meeting to do a version 4. Just wanted to share the latest in case you have comments (and insomnia). I’m sure version 4 will be more reasonable, after breakfast :-)