[Internal-cg] Primitive notes on scheduling meetings
Milton L Mueller
mueller at syr.edu
Fri Jul 18 14:15:22 UTC 2014
Good suggestions, WU.
Regarding September, If we decide we want to meet F2F in September the Istanbul IGF would be the event with the most diverse and broad mix of stakeholders, far more so than an IETF meeting which would be confined to techies.
From: WUKnoben [mailto:wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 9:27 AM
To: Milton L Mueller; internal-cg at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Primitive notes on scheduling meetings
see my comments in red
From: Milton L Mueller<mailto:mueller at syr.edu>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:42 PM
To: internal-cg at icann.org<mailto:internal-cg at icann.org>
Subject: [Internal-cg] Primitive notes on scheduling meetings
Refer to this message as the framework for our discussion of meetings.
Also refer to Russ’s “Timeline Discussion” document, as meetings need to be coordinated with our deadlines and expectations of milestones.
3 types of meetings:
- Face to face (F2F)
- Conference calls
- Email List traffic
1. Rely on list traffic remainder of July & August: fix 1 call for end of August
- charter and call for proposals should be finalized via email and list
2. Decision: Next f2f: Istanbul IGF or ICANN LA? or Both? or in connection with any IETF meeting?
F2F - Istanbul IGF Sept X - to publicize and promote work of the CG
CG could make a presentation to a plenary session
Or, F2F in ICANN meeting in LA
Or, F2F in September (IGF) and October (ICANN)
3. Conf calls November, December, January, February: set calls in advance for at least every 4 weeks also beyond Feb 15
4. Receipt of proposals by beginning of March 2015?
F2F in Dallas, TX near or during IETF 92, Mar 22-27
Or, F2F in APNIC 39 in Japan 24 Feb - 6 March 2015
5. Conf call in April
6. F2F in May 2015 at a location TBA
7. Conf calls in June, July
9. 8. Reminders + action lists for every call/meeting
Internal-cg mailing list
Internal-cg at icann.org<mailto:Internal-cg at icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Internal-cg