[Internal-cg] website for contributions

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at icann.org
Sat Jul 19 09:37:21 UTC 2014

Adiel,

The group was discussing the summary text for the meeting, and it was noted
that it would be desirable to have pointer to a method for non-coordination
group members to send comments or information.  I mentioned that ICANN had
established an online site where contributions could be submitted.  The
group asked me to send a pointer to the site.  My email was in response to
the discussion we were having at that time.

Best,
-- Elise