[Internal-cg] F2F Meeting Schedule

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Sun Jul 20 06:50:33 UTC 2014

I want all representatives of this group to communicate themselves, or at least be named if communicating by proxy. Otherwise it starts nagging on our requirements on transparency.

That said, of course we should take all input into account although we can not and should not live up to all interests and suggestions.

   Patrik