[Internal-cg] Timeline

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sun Jul 20 09:07:17 UTC 2014

In the meeting some one had said That they has spoken to NTIA which said they didn't have a specific timeline in mind.

As to the finality of dates, recall that these are going to be sent to the communities for reaction, so we are in no way dictating the final timeline.  This was also why the timeline document could not be posted yet.  That being said, we all know that the process will always take as much time as provided, so when the communities look at the proposed timeline I think we all should provide an answer which, while as realistic as possible, remains challenging - we can all agree that we don't have the time available for a leisurely process.

Joe

Sent from my iPad