[Internal-cg] Timeline

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at icann.org
Mon Jul 21 00:53:23 UTC 2014

Paul,
The excel visualization of the timeline is very helpful.  It really puts
things in perspective.  Thanks for putting that together.

One of the revisions you have made to the timeline document says, ³Comments
from IANA and NTIA are strongly desired.²  My role as a committee member
representing the IANA functions operator will provide the opportunity to
share thoughts from the IANA functions operator on the strawman proposal as
the  committee compiles it. Do you think it is necessary to call out a
request for comments from the IANA functions operator given the committee
has a representative from the functions on it?

Thanks,

-- Elise