[Internal-cg] Co-chair roles document for comment

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Mon Jul 21 16:33:12 UTC 2014

One possibility would be to use an arrangement that the Registries Stakeholder Group relies upon....a Chair and "Alternate Chair" who steps in to run meetings when the Chair is unavailable and who helps support the Chair with managing group business. That leaves one person clearly in the leadership/management role and also provides a backup resource without splitting the duties and creating a political challenge.

For the record, I also support Alissa as Chair if she's available.

Thanks,
Keith