[Internal-cg] Doodle poll for possible dates for the f2f meeting(s)

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Jul 23 13:25:12 UTC 2014

Hi Elise,

I was just repeating back the dates that Patrik included in the doodle poll.
I assume Sept 4 is out since there are several ICANN-oriented sessions on
the IGF program that day, and that Sept 5 is out since there is a plenary
session about IANA that day. Also, since many people have already filled out
the poll and we’re trying to close on this ASAP, I would hesitate to add
them in now and wait for everyone to re-do the poll.

Best,
Alissa